Giotto is the first Mixed Gas dive computer designed and built entirely by Cressi.
The Giotto Console 2 has been designed to fit the new Giotto Cressi Dive Computer in a modern console, which differs in form, size and weight of similar products on the market.
Dit product is niet meer op voorraad
Giotto Console 2 has been designed to fit the new Giotto Cressi Dive Computer in a modern console, which differs in form, size and weight of similar products on the market.
The different sizes of the two instruments, the computer minimanometro and Giotto, have led to a console designed truly innovative and original.
The instruments are arranged on slightly tilted, which further improves the design and allows for greater readability of the same.
The use of advanced materials such as polycarbonate and Desmopan, have reduced to a minimum thickness and weight and the console reveals a surprising lightness, which obviously translates into ease of use and minimum strain on the hose connection to the first HP the stadium.
The hose connection has a lower section of the standard (11 mm), to the advantage of its flexibility and lower weight.
Giotto is the first Mixed Gas dive computer designed and built entirely by Cressi
The 3 button interface makes it effortless to program Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes from the first time a diver picks the computer up. The high-definition screen gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel-friendly. The clearly visible battery life indicator and distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind during the dive. The Giotto can also be fully re-set after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments.
It has a new algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives and with mixtures. The software handles two different hyper-oxygenated mixtures, which can be selected during the dive.
• Tissues: 9 saturation half-times ranging from 2.5 to 480 minutes.
• ”Dive” Program: Full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with Air or Nitrox.
• Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%.
• Option to take a Nitrox dive after one with air (even while desaturating).
• Gage setting option (depth gauge and timer).
• Deep stop can be turned on or off.
• Replaceable protective display screen.
• User-replaceable batteries.
• Planning: decompression curve scrolling.
• User can switch units of measure from Metric (meters and C°) to Imperial (feet and F°).
• Visual and auditory alarms.
• Graphic CNS oxygen toxicity indicator.
• Backlit display
• Built-in calendar and clock.
• Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile.
• Dive history saved.
• Option for full reset if needed, helpful when renting the device. PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profile (optional available for all systems Windows / Mac)
Geen klantenbeoordelingen op het moment.